Monday, September 8, 2008

Gmail Chat Status

Lately I'm enamored with the free text status you can set for yourself in Gmail chat. I enjoy coming up with random statuses (statii?) for myself. Here are a few of my more recent ideas:

"Racing with rats."
"Making the roses stop to smell me - *sniff* - I'm delicious!"
Playing Skipper to your Gilligan."
"Fighting fire with fire - take that, Smokey!"
"Bulldogging it like a Jello wrestler on crack."
"Riding shotgun on a herd of angry weasels."
"Kick-flipping over the abyss - skate or die, dude!"
"Making the bulls run with me."

Now, if I could only find a way to have them randomly cycle through on their own ...

2 comments:

Mendy said...

I must confess, they do make me laugh when I log on during the day.

You forgot the "Riding the valiant steed of capitalism--YEE HAW!" or whatever that one said.

Oh, and "Lovesick for my smokin' hot wife."

Adam said...

What's "Bulldogging it?" But I like the roses one best.